Sunday, February 26, 2012

Last week, the kids and I took a little road trip to visit one of my dearest friends, Tara, and her two girls, Emma & Kate. I cannot believe it has been almost 8 months since we've seen each other! Not cool! But, life has a way of sneaking up on you. And with the birth of Kinley, followed by Kate a few months later, this was the best/quickest we could do! We had a great time, and even though our adult time was very (as in pretty much non-existant) limited, it was still fun and soooo good to catch up! We spent a lot of time outside (it was the most beautiful winter-warm weather ever!), took the kids to the park, ate pizza till we were sick, went shopping at Target, and stayed up late (ok, late for old, tired mommies) chatting. I can't wait till we get to do this again (next time hopefully with the husbands around to give us a night out)! And, yes, it's sad we don't have a single picture of us!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot figure out why my pictures will not post???? This is getting very frustereating!

    ReplyDelete