Monday, January 23, 2012

My Baby Girl



So anyone that really knows me knows 2 things:
1. My biggest dream was to be a mom. After dealing with heartache, loss and a lot of ups and downs prior to becomming a mom, the day I finally held my baby boy in my arms was THE best day of my life. I vowed to be the best mom ever, or MY persoanl best anyway, whatever that might be. And what a joy it has been!
2. I needed a baby girl at some point in my life. I think God just knew this, and He gave me the desire of my heart in my sweet Kinley Morgan. My little princess....born on her own will on the 4th of July; my little firecracker. I was supposed to induce early but at the last minute decided that didn't feel right, and I'm so glad I didn't. I think she knew she was supposed to come on the 4th, with a bang. She is (along with her adorable big brother) the light of my life. And what fun it has been having a GIRL! I couldn't believe for the longest time that I was actually having a girl. The tutus, bows, the frills, ruffles, sparkles, jewelry and PINK! Oh I am in heaven. Now let's just hope she isn't a tom-boy. Of course that would be okay - I want her to be 'her' whatever that entails, but I seriously doubt I'll give her any chance of hating girly things =} Anyway, I love you Kinley Morgan...

No comments:

Post a Comment