Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Wow! It has been a LOOOONG time since I've blogged. I won't spare you all the wonderful details that life has delt us in the past year and a half since I've posted. Let's just say things are wonderful...life is good....we are blessed beyond measure. We are happliy married, we have two beautiful children who mean everything to us, and we have a pretty awesome extended family. A few biggies that happened in the past year: We sold our house in Driftwood and moved to Round Rock. Patrick took a new job with Samsung that he loves. Our precious Kinley was born on the fourth of July, and Jackson turned 2 in August....never a dull moment around our house, and I wouldn't want it any other way =} I promise this time I will stick around. I want to document all the sweet moments of our life, well mostly our childrens lives, so the memories are forever in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment