Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What I Love About Jackson...


There are so many things that I love about you...Here is a small list of my favorites:


  • The sweet sound of your laugh and that precious dimple that comes with it

  • How you love to be kissed right between your eyes, and on your toes

  • That you're a Momma's boy - BIG TIME =)

  • Your crazy, puffy hair

  • Your beautiful blue eyes and how they seem to twinkle when you're happy

  • How you cover your eyes to sleep

  • Your oh so chubby thighs; I could squeeze them for hours

  • That reverse scream you do like your Daddy did when he was a baby

  • The look on your face when I peek over your crib and you see me in the mornings

  • That you love to be tickled

  • That you look a little like both of us

  • How happy you make us...

No comments:

Post a Comment