Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Too many ideas in my head...

Okay.  I admit it.  I'm officially obsessed with all things relating to my new house.  Maybe because I'm living in someone elses...maybe because I'm DYING to start seeing my house go up...maybe because I'm feeling crafty and need something useful to put my time (yeah right, what is time?  I mean my very few hours at night or the rare occasion that I get BOTH kids to take a nap at the same time) into...WHATEVER it is, I'm obsessed.  I'm searching Pinterest, Etsy, and other design websites (my favorite is www.houzz.com, it's basicaly Pinterest for homes)  like a mad woman.  I  want to come up with an awesome playroom...I want the perfect mantle...the list goes on.  Seriously, I need to stop.  Just because I see all these great ideas, and think I have great ideas, does NOT mean my house will look the same.  I have champagne taste on a beer budget =}  And I know my dear old hubby would agree.  He says we're not buying anything till we get into the new house.  Yeah right.  A girl has to plan!  SO, I am out to design/create something cute and original while being on a budget at the same time.  What I'm NOT looking for is my whole house coming from Hobby Lobby or Target and looking like everyone elses.  Not that there is anything wrong with those places at all, in fact I'm sure I will have plenty of things from both, but I want something different. Kind of shabby chic/vintage-y/rustic.  Now don't hold me to that if my house is none of those things =}  I'm going to a Country Living Affair this weekend downtown and  I'm super excited.  I'm also dying to get to Canton first trade days (http://www.firstmondaycanton.com/).  It's been way too long since I've been and I LOVE that place.  Okay, that is all....  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill, nice to see you .. I'm Fani from Indonesia.
    Nice blog .. visit mine at : http://ricdetop.blogspot.com/

    Keep sharing .

    ReplyDelete